Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to the Grindstone

It's the first day back in the office after Ramadan, and it's really not a treat so far.  My body had completely acclimatised to rolling out of bed at 9.15, and was not at all happy about the earlier start.  I can't imagine it's going to feel much better at 7 when I get out of this place!  Hey ho.  It feels like all I've done for the last few days is eat and drink, so we're all on the wagon, and in varying stages of bootcamp/pilates/slimming green coffee (no, really).  Welcome to dullsville!

Sorry to moan. I shouldn't really complain as the aforementioned eating and drinking was with my favourite people, partly on a mini break at the Jebel Ali hotel and partly just hanging out in Dubai.  As M pointed out, people spend good money coming to Dubai for along weekend, so just being here is like a mini-vacation!

 In a bit of a slump today. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

No comments: