Thursday, July 29, 2010

DO NOT Reply To All...

I started a Facebook shitstorm (that’s a technical term) this week, completely without meaning too. A simple message which told everyone my UK mobile number quickly descended into total chaos as one person on the list didn’t know the meaning of ‘reply all’ when responding. The message was most definitely not for public consumption. Reminded me of the time that my dear friend Michelle typed a text saying that her boss at the time was a knob. And then sent said text message to….her boss. Whoopsie!


I was out of the office at the time and couldn’t understand why I had ten missed calls from UK numbers in the short time my phone was on silent. Not to mention the additional FB messages and texts.  And subsequent apologies.....

All I’m saying is this: PLEASE check just who you’re replying to before you hit send, eh? Oh, and if you want my UK number, message me for it. I’m not risking any more drama polluting my inbox!

No comments: