Thursday, June 03, 2010

No It's NOT Abu Dhabi!

As you would expect, all of my female friends in the UK, and across the globe, to be fair, have Carrie fever right now.  Yes, they've all been off to watch SATC 2, but I can't watch it here.  A great explanation on this can be found here.

My friends have mainly given it positive reviews - thank the lord as I hated the first film - and much of their comments to me have centred round the Middle East theme: "You're going to love it/Abu Dhabi is in it loads " etc etc.  I have pointed out that it was shot in Marrakech....

I wonder if they've shown the Abu Dhabi we know and love/loathe....too much traffic, insane driving, dead bodies at the side of the road...I suspect not!  Until our office 'dvd man' comes back from vacation, I can't get my grubby hands on a copy to judge for myself.....and I HATE to be the last to know about something!  Patience...patience....

No comments: