Monday, August 31, 2009

Familiar Faces

It's only taken me, oh, about 15 months, but I've finally got around to getting some photos up around the apartment. If you know me and you've visited my apartment you'll know that I subscribe to the 'less is more' attitude to knick-knackery and clutter - it's the way I am! But I also think part of my reluctance to commit to any more permanent personal items stemmed from where my head was at on Dubai......it's not that I want to leave, more that I really have no idea how long I'm going to stay. So filling the apartment with crxp seems a bit futile - I'll only have to ship it to....well, the next place I decide to live.

Anyway, since I surrendered to the fact that I can't control everything in my life (are you reading this, Jayne Leggat!!) and not knowing how things are going to turn out is not necessarily a bad thing, my whole mindset has shifted. So kids, I'm now waking up to a plethora of photos around the place. Sophie and Sara: loving your work with the 'Liz Hurley leg pose' on the Lowry bridge last month.

No comments: