Sunday, June 21, 2009

Like, Don't Like

One of the highlights of any beach club visit is ferretting one's way through a giant stack of celebrity magazines. Thanks to the Manchester laydees I have the most recent copies of Heat, Ok et al, so am now bang up to date on all things A-Z list. Our musings on the beach this week:

Celebs We Like:
Charlotte Church - in no rush to lose baby weight, seems v normal. Not sure what she's doing with that loser Gavin.

Drew Barrymore - just the right side of bonkers. Not happy about her dating Adrian Grenier but am prepared to go with it.

Goldie Hawn - seems lovely. Has unconventional relationship but it seems to work for her.

Cameron Diaz - gorgeous, fabulous, single. Enough said.


Celebs We Don't Like:

Gavin Henson - see above.

Jessica Biel - what does she do?? Apart from stealing my boyfriend! (Justin, if you're reading this, I'm prepared to take you back, all is forgiven.)

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson - is this woman for real?

Big Brother - even if I lived in the UK, I wouldn't be watching. Felt so liberated when I stopped tuning in two years ago. Couldn't pick one of the recent housemates out in a line-up if my life depended on it.

No comments: