Sunday, May 17, 2009

Teenage Crush

I'll admit I've come to this quite late, but I've recently started watching the US TV series Entourage, and am completely hooked by it! If you don't know the story: it follows one young actor as he becomes more and more successful in Hollywood. Instead of having a team of sycophantic staff, he moves to LA with his friends. One is the cook, one the manager, one the driver. As his popularity grows they get access to all manner of fabulous parties and excitement (at one point he buys them each an Aston Martin whena film does well.)
It's absolutely hilarious, as well as being VERY easy on the eye - the main charcated is played by Adrian Grenier, who I am now completely in love with. Oh and the soundtrack is perfect: very cool hip-hop.
Now don't get me wrong, I love all my friends dearly. But if one of them could see fit to have this kind of career change, and involve me in it, I would be soooo delighted.

No comments: