Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not that I’m pampered or anything…

I don’t want you to think it’s all a complete life of riley here. But I had to share this with you. One of the best inventions ever when on the beach has to be the chilled, lemon scented towels that they hand out mid-morning. When you discover that by popping these in the ice bucket they stay cold for ages longer, it really is a happy moment.
Then when you’re having a (particularly brutal, by the way, but thankfully a bargain at 8 quid) back massage, they whip a boiling hot towel out from what looked like a bread bin, and incorporate it in the massage. I tried to squeak but at this point the therapist was virtually sat on me and i was rendered speechless.
From one towel extreme to the other. Yes, it’s all go here.

2 comments:

JJFad said...

you are a funny fish, a naughty sausage and a cheeky monkey ... all things together. Im in germany now and it´s fucking raining all day ... I just remembered why exacrtly I´ve moved to duabi. miss ya ...

The Hillman Family said...

Hey Britney - sorry, been so busy. Will reply in more detail later, but tell me. . . . . what beach hotel do you go to and is it any good for kids?
A