Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Little Things


Yesterday was an exciting day. A Spinneys (Waitrose) has opened within my apartment complex. This is exciting mainly because I no longer need to get into the car to fetch groceries, and I can (shock, horror) actually walk somewhere, in Dubai!
The apartment development is still a bit of work in progress, but in the next month or so we will have a Caribou Coffee, a Starbucks (which will deliver to the pool!), a Krispy Kreme (goodbye waistline!), a bank, two spas and a refelxology centre.

Granted, I did have to check for traffic driving into the entrance of the development as it gets pretty busy, but I still managed to leave the pool, stretch my legs, fetch food, and return home, all without putting the key in the ignition. It’s the small things people!

No comments: